For the record, I think it's completely stupid and unrealistic when girls write about how they have the BEST husband in the whole entire world, and he's everything they have ever dreamed about, and they are the luckiest girl in the world. No, the luckiest girl in the universe! I always want to comment on there and ask if they realize there are over three billion males in the world, and can they be certain their one person trumps all three billion? And when they write on their significant other's wall saying how amazing and handsome he is, I always imagine that they're sitting in the same room, both on the computer, but she wrote it on Facebook to show everybody how awesome and romantic she is toward him and how hopelessly in love they are, and really they're just watching tv and are too bored to even have a conversation.
With that being said, I freaking love my husband. And out of all the men I know, I can say that he is the best husband for me. We rarely profess our love to the online world, because we're not into that, but I'm making my one exception for the year for his birthday. :)
Ten Reasons My Husband Rocks:
1. He doesn't believe in traditional gender roles-- i.e. He helps cook and wash dishes.
2. He encourages me to stand up and be vocal about my thoughts and opinions.
3. He is a wonderful father to our little Harper kitty. :)
4. He makes coffee every morning for me.
5. He has watched every single episode of Grey's Anatomy with me.
6. He is a great listener.
7. He is disgustingly intelligent. Which actually isn't disgusting at all... it's awesome.
8. He's going to pass on beautiful genes to our future children, which will be great! I can't wait to have little Chase's running around someday.
9. He is super clean. Seriously. If we weren't married I would still love to be roommates with this guy.
10. He's gorgeous. And he loves me. What more could I ever want?
Happy birthday, Chase!