Saturday, January 12

Neutrals and Tights

So, at work I started the idea of girls' night, since there are so many girls my age and in the exact same stage of life as me. We all hang out once every few weeks to talk, play games, drink, vent, and laugh. It's so. much. fun. We had a girls night last night, and I went to my fallback outfit of shorts and tights, and paired it with neutrals--my other fallback. Basically this outfit epitomizes me. :) Which is probably why I liked it so much. 

I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend. 
IMG_9901
IMG_9889
IMG_9899
IMG_9897

Outfit Details:

Sweater -- Salvation Army $.96
Scarf -- Express $6?
Shorts -- Salvation Army $1
Boots -- Christmas Gift
Tights -- Goodwill $1.99 (And yes, they were brand new.)

Total Cost: $9.95

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try wearing shorts with tights one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave soul for wearing tights outdoors in January! That being said, I love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try the shorts with tights and see if it looks good on me!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I'm gonna have to copy this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover