Wednesday, January 30

Floral and Stripes at Last.

Stripes and floral. People either love it or love to hate it. I was ambivalent at first, but the more I see it the more I love it. I finally put together a semi-cheating version of stripes and florals. I say semi-cheating because the skirt isn't truly floral. But I think it has at least one flower on it, plus it's springy colors, so I'm counting it as floral. I really liked this look! Plus I got several compliments from elderly ladies, so clearly I'm doing something right. Right? 
IMG_9934
IMG_9931
IMG_9928
IMG_9932
IMG_9935
This is honestly the most snow I've ever seen. And supposedly it only gets worse. Yikes.
IMG_9936
Here are some other striped/floral looks that I think are beautiful.

I found this picture on pinterest. Her hair is perfect! This makes me want to cut my hair even more. Perhaps I shall.
 This look was on pinterest also, which is crazy, because this is one of my blogging friends, Danielle. Clearly she has good style. Plus she's cool, which I think is because she's from Texas (like me!). :) You should go visit her blog.
Outfit Details:

Sweater -- Old Navy via Goodwill $3
Striped shirt -- Salvation Army $2?
Tank top -- Salvation Army $.66
Tights -- old
Boots -- Target $10 (Crazy clearance sale!)

Total Cost: $15.66

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! That skirt is really cool - it's a "floral" you can pull off in the winter. I wore a floral jacket today, but I felt it was only justified because we're having a warm snap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old lady compliments are the best, aren't they? And are you wearing the exact same shirt and cardigan that you're wearing in your sidbar intro picture? :P And crossing your arms the same way. Just now you have short hair.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover