Thursday, January 3

An Aycock Family Video

What I'm about to share is very entertaining. Yet, perhaps disturbing. Who knows? 

Here's what happened. Chase's older brother lives in L.A. and has been working on acting, directing, and filming. And he's really good. He even has an IMDb page. Basically, he's awesome. For Christmas, along with our present, he gave each family member a script that he wrote for a short film. 

Starring us. 

Yes, he wrote a family short film and each person had a part in it. He did a great job writing a fun script that sounded plausible. The video is called "Don't be a Party Pooper." If you need a little laughter and embarrassment in your life, then you should watch it. And if not... then don't. I won't get my feelings hurt a single bit. :) You may never get the chance to see me cry outside the bathroom door again, though... The link to the video is at the bottom of the page.
Video (On Vimeo)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this. Brian is hysterical! What an awesome idea. I never knew Cory had an IMDb page. Neat. Who filmed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! His part is so funny. Cory actually filmed it on a camera that he recently bought. I think Brian and Micki took turns filming during his scenes. We all decided that this has to be a yearly family tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover