Monday, December 10

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

The Good: I randomly signed up on Influenster, which is some sort website where you fill out surveys and then they send you samples of products to try. I actually have never filled out a survey yet on it, but they sent me an email a few days ago saying that I was going to receive the Cosmo Voxbox. I was thrilled! This is the first free thing I've gotten from blogging. And like everybody, I totes love free stuff. There was perfume, a super nice razor with an extra cartridge, two pens, and a bar of chocolate. I was v. happy. :)
IMG_1975


IMG_1979IMG_1976


The Bad: Okay, this one is actually another good, but it's going in this category. When we went to Texas for the funeral, Chase's grandmother gave us a car. Which was awesome. We've been sharing a car since we got married, which btw, definitely helps you be more flexible and communicative. So we cancelled our return plane tickets and drove the 17+ hours home. It was a long drive, but it was actually not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Somewhere around Amarillo watching the sunrise

The Ugly: Okay, the only thing I can think of for this would be a little state called Oklahoma. We drove through the entire state and I honestly don't think I have ever disliked a state more. (If any blog people live in Oklahoma, I'm sorry...) I was so happy when we finally got to Missouri.
via
Linking up with the always wonderful, Kate.
Classy Living

8 comments:

  1. HA! Try driving through Arkansas! That is way worse. And when you stop for food/ gas/ bathrooms and try to talk to the people? I swear inbreeding damages the language receptors in the brain. I always feel like I lose a few I.Q. points just from being in Arkansas. I've never felt that way about Oklahoma. I actually love their turnpike with the posted speed limit of 75!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, free stuff. Do you get bonus points for referring a friend sign m up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting through the GBU link up! I keep hearing more and more about the Vox Box. I am thinking about signing up. The free stuff looks totally worth it! 17 hours in a car! Man I dont think I could do that. I am a very antsy person. Glad you had a good trip!

    XO
    wideospaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about signing up for Influenster...don't know yet if it's really my kind of thing, but free stuff from blogging is definitely a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove Influenster! I got the Vox Box, too, and it was AWESOME! And I'm super excited for you and Chase about the car thing!!! That's great! It was perfect timing, too - right before the cold hits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just signed up for Influenster (Kate got me hooked), but I have yet to gain any points or qualify for boxes. Boo! Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those items in your Influenster box look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...I lived in Oklahoma for 15 years!! I have to admit that there is a LOT of flat land, but I loved it and do miss it... I'm from Missouri though. :) That's where I was born lol.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover