Monday, December 3

The Good, Bad, and Ugly

The Good: So, I love following television shows. But I have a hard time finding interesting ones that I enjoy watching. I was searching Netflix trying to find a new show to watch during the evenings when Chase is loaded with homework, and I decided to try Army Wives. It is uh-mazing. I seriously love it. 

The Bad: Chase's grandfather passed away on Saturday night. He has been in poor health for awhile, so it was kind of expected, but obviously still difficult. We are actually in Texas right now for the funeral (Thank God for scheduled blog posts). 

The Ugly: Um, two words. LastMinute AirlineFare. It sucks. I think all airline companies are spawn of Satan. Not really. But kind of. I guess I should actually be incredibly grateful that it's possible to travel 1200 miles in five hours. That's kind of awesome. I still think that somebody should just invent how to teleport, but until that happens I'll just have to deal with the devilish airlines.


Linking up with Kate at Classy Living! :)
Classy Living

 

6 comments:

  1. My deepest sympathy to your family :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so sorry. I just had to do that in October - the last minute travel thing is ridiculously expensive. I ended up taking a train for my grandma's funeral from Austin to Springfield, IL. On the plus side you get to enjoy this summer like autumn we're having here in Texas. If you make it down to Austin on your short and unplanned trip I'd love to meet up with you guys. In any case I'm sorry for the loss your family has suffered. I know just how you feel. Hugs.

    Jess @ TupeloCreative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit you in Austin sometime! I'm not a fan of Texas (the state, not the university), but Austin is awesome. That's the only place I could imagine myself living if we moved back to Texas.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about Chase's grandfather! Hopefully this will be a time for your family to all come together and celebrate his life. You guys are in my prayers!

    PS - I took the liberty of linking you up for the GBU, because I figured you were busy. Just wanted to send some traffic your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for you and your husbands lost. I understand totally about last minute airfare when my brother past away in Sept. we only bought a ticket to go to Mexico...we ended up having to take the 38 hour bus ride home to save over 1 grand on coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your husband's loss. I hope you guys have a restorative time in Texas. :)

    I LOVE tv, but I've never seen Army Wives. I might need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover