Thursday, December 20

Secret Santa Reveal

For the first time ever, I was a part of a blogger gift swap. I signed up warily, mostly because I love getting mail, but I was nervous for sure. I knew, I just knew, that whoever got me would flake out and I would put effort into sending a gift and get nothing. Which sounds very Scrooge-ish of me. Haha. So I sent my gift and tried to prepare for the possibility that I wouldn't get a gift. But I totally did! Clearly I need to adjust my expectations of other people.

Lesley, from the Dream Tree, was my secret Santa. She mailed me an adorable package. She seriously could have put coal in it and I wouldn't have cared. That's how much of a mail hor I am. But luckily she bought me a great gift.
IMG_1971

Inside the package was a book called Craft-A-Day. It was filled with simple, cute crafts, like mustache rings, cupcake toppers, and decorative journal ideas. How fun! 
IMG_1972

I clearly have no children (that I know of) to make clothes for, but this onesie is too too cute. I'm going to have to make this for when my friends and siblings start having babies. Seriously, a whale onesie? I love it.
IMG_1973

I sent my gift to Alejandra at Army Wife, Mommy Life. I really enjoyed getting connected with two bloggers that I never would have found otherwise. They both seem really cool. :D So maybe, just maybe, I'll participate in other blogger gift swaps since this one turned out to be so great. We'll see. :)

Linking up with Perception is Everything


12 comments:

  1. I had the same fear when I hadn't received my package before the 14th. I felt better when they mvoed the date and I got it a few days after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun package! And I love, love, love your new blog design. Probably your best layout ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you didnt get scrooged! I did two exchanges this year and was pleasantly surprised by both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Snoopy package!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say that I'm loving what you did with your blog, it looks great! I have a love-hate relationship with mine, and I just can't seem to get it to look like what I want it to! I really love the free sponsorship too, I'll definitely be swapping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like I'm constantly editing it and changing it up. I think I've finally gotten it to a place where I'm going to be content and finally chill out about it. Yay! Swap for sure. I totally understand about not being able to get your blog where you feel like it's good. I usually get inspiration from other blogs and basically copy what they do. Lame? I don't know. But it's what I usually do. :)

      Delete
  6. What a great book! Love the package too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the book! Looks like fun. :)
    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is sooo precious! what a neat idea!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I see that Lesley gave herself away ;) Super cute and I am happy that we got to restore your faith! Thanks for participating and Happy Holidays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, the best part of this whole swap was meeting new bloggers that I might not have run into otherwise! Cute book!!

    www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute book, that onesie is soo cute too.

    Thanks for linking up.

    Tab

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover