Wednesday, August 29

I Don't Always Photograph My Clothes...

...but when I do it's often in my kitchen.

Chase and I went to a game night with the students in his program the other night, so I was trying to find an outfit that was cute and classy, but non-stuffy. Nobody likes a snob, you know, so I didn't want to show up wearing a skirt and heels. I'm kind of in love with this outfit now. I was one of the only non-doctorate students at the party, but it was actually quite fun. It was nice for me to be able to become friends with the people he'll be in classes with for the next four years. Four years... That's a long time. But I'm sure it will go by much quicker than we think.








Outfit Details:

Shirt -- H&M $5 euros (8ish dollars?)
Shorts -- Salvation Army $2
Tights -- George via Walmart $5.50
Flats -- Salvation Army $1
Earrings -- Bealls $3

Total Cost -- $19.50

Also... this picture. This made me laugh really hard.

FrillsforThrills CopyCats

4 comments:

  1. I wore shorts with tights all last fall...love it...mostly because it is fun and casual...I also would add boots to make it dressier...I am always over-dressed to little gatherings...but that is just me haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I really like shorts and tights. I can't wait until boot weather! I've found some new (to me) boots from the Salvation Army here and I'm excited to wear them! Luckily I'll have months and months to wear boots here in Chicago.

      Delete
  2. I really didn't notice the photos in the kitchen....maybe I've not seen them? lol. I thought you had cute photos in your posts.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights under the shorts! Looking lovely! I like it when people remix outfits and put their own spin on it!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover