Monday, August 27

Everybody's Favorite Feminist

Hey girl...
Ryan Gosling is okay. I'm not in love with any of his movies, but I am deeply, irrevocably in love with the "Hey Girl" pictures. They make me laugh so hard. Here are my favorites.

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via

I die. I could look these up all day long if I didn't have a job or a life. Apparently there is a whole entire book filled with Ryan Gosling feminist quotes. Or rather feminist quotes attached to a Ryan Gosling picture. I think it would be interesting to find out what he actually thinks about the personality attributed to him. 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! You said you're a teacher, right? Check this out :)

    http://heygirlteacher.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha,those are awesome! I love this one. http://heygirlteacher.tumblr.com/post/21280960366

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh ahaha! This made my night. I love these posts. I especially love the teacher ones since that's my future career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how hard I laugh when somebody I'm following posts or repins one of his things! Haha. They're hilarious. I especially like the ones about blogging, pinning, cooking/baking lol. And that one about taking the least bloggable cookie... so glad my man does that for me. :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's a good fiance right there!

      Delete
  4. His move "The Notebook" is one of my all time favorite! ♥ He's good looking, but I just love the movie. And these Hey Girl quotes are very funny!

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen that movie once--I think my freshman year of college. I kept hoping it would come on Netflix, but it hasn't yet. I guess I'll cough up the fifty cents and rent it from our library, because I really want to watch it now. Funny story, one time I changed my facebook picture to a picture of Rachel McAdams, and my aunt commented on it and said my hair looked cute.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love Ryan Gosling! The "Hey girl" quotes always brighten my day too.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover