Tuesday, April 24

Style: Paisley Schoolteacher


 You know those days where you have gone to work with your hair in a ponytail and no make-up too many days in a row? That was me for the last few days, so I decided to only snooze my alarm twice (a record!) so I could curl my hair and make an effort to look decent. :) I love the boots and tights look, so since it's technically still Spring, I wore it one last time before it gets too warm.


 How awesome is this dress? I found it at the Salvation Army for $2, and after a quick sew on the neckline to make it a bit more modest, it has become my favorite dress.



Outfit Details:

Dress--Salvation Army: $2
Tights--George Brand at Walmart: $5
Boots--Goodwill: $6

Total Cost: $13


2 comments:

  1. You'll have lots of days to wear boots in Chicago where it's cold 10.5 months of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true! I'm going to have to keep an eye out at thrift stores for more boots.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover